Reach more diners & manage your bookings
At Bookatable by Michelin, we’ll expose your restaurant to new diners and help you to grow your business in our dynamic restaurant marketplace.
- Our award-winning cloud technology helps restaurants manage their bookings and restaurant floor, and to successfully fill tables when needed, delivering more than 2.5 million diners each month to its restaurant customers from online reservations. Read more..
- Put your own stamp on our technology and take online reservations via a customisable booking calendar on your own website, so your diners can book 24 hours a day.
- In this smartphone age, 50% of online bookings are made on a phone or tablet: so we’ve made all of our services fully mobile optimised. Our Bookatable mobile app allows diners to book a table at your restaurant on the go.
- We turn mobile and web-browsing diners in to brand-new bookers, with an average of 50% of diners being new to your restaurant.
- Increase your reach on social networks by adding a booking calendar on your Facebook page, allowing your diners to book and share reservations with friends.
The Bookatable Electronic Reservation Book
Everything stored in your system is held in the cloud, which means it’s always completely secure. You’ll never be in danger of losing any customer data or booking information.
Your reservation book is accessible on any device with an internet connection, so you can manage your bookings and allocate tables easily.
We know how important great-value offers are to your diners, so we’ll help you build the most enticing promotions, and display offer menus. Build these offers for free, and watch them become bookable within 5 minutes of submission.
We know the advantages of storing all of your bookings in one place, so we’ve made it simple to enter phone bookings & walk-ins, too. You can also get instant access to guest details and booking information.
Want to get to know your network of diners? Provide tailored, personalised customer service by consulting guest preferences and detailed booking notes, as well as viewing previous visits.
Create customised table plans for your restaurant, which you can access and amend whenever you want.
Offer the best customer service and turn tables efficiently by checking your guests in, and tracking them through their meal.
Turn one-off diners into loyal regulars by sending marketing communications direct from your reservation book, such as invites to special events and menu launches.
We’ll help you gain the best possible insights into what works for your restaurant. Our detailed reporting tools help you analyse your performance, and establish your most effective marketing channels.
Bookatable by Michelin helps restaurants such as Pied a Terre and Hilton take online reservations through their own website, Bookatable.co.uk, and other key partners including, Tripadvisor.co.uk, SquareMeal.co.uk, Michelin.fr, Reserviermich.de, Alltomstockholm.se and Restaurangkartan.se.
Here are a few of the restaurants and partners we work with.
Participating in Bookatable by Michelin campaigns is a great way to increase your exposure & fill your restaurant. We run various exciting campaigns throughout the year, and we make sure getting involved is as simple as possible!
This summer, we’re helping restaurants increase their covers with our free-flowing deals campaign. Hugely popular with diners, this sees restaurants offer menus with an ‘unlimited’ element of their choosing.
What can you promote? Your free-flowing menu might include one, or a combination of the following: free-flowing champagne, prosecco, wine, cocktails or/and unlimited pizza, sushi, tapas or desserts.
We know it can be a challenge when it comes to filling your restaurant during quieter times.
Our successful ‘Dine for £20 or less’ campaign (featured on the Bookatable by Michelin homepage) promotes deals for £20 or less: making dining out more appealing during strapped-for-cash months.
Manchester Food & Drink 2018
Bookatable by Michelin’s GDPR preparations
In preparation for the implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which comes into effect on 25th May 2018, we have prepared the below FAQ. This will let you know the steps that Bookatable have taken so far, and the actions that we will be taking in the next few weeks and beyond, to…Read more
We’re going bottomless: Free-Flowing Deals are back this summer!
Find out more
If you would like more information about Bookatable by Michelin and our products, or would just like to speak to a real person, enter your details and we’ll be in touch.